Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone running the new Fabtech coil spacer lift. I am thinking of running it and want some comments. I think it costs $400 and comes with 4 spacers (they are adjustable) and 4 shocks. You could run 32's with this lift and have room to flex.

The lift can be seen at http://www.fabtechmotorsports.com/html/jeep.html

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
I agree with shelton....

If you are going to a budget boost then go RE and save you money for a complete system if that is your plans down the road... I like the Fabtech Idea but too much $$ for 2in of spacer.

·
Premium Member
3,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like the idea of having adjustable spacers. They will adjust according to what you have on the front bumper (winch, heavy bumper, etc). They will also look good with my 31's and then adjust up when I buy my next set of tires, 32's. You are right though a budget boost is much cheaper. I wish I could just get the spacers and not the shocks but I don't think that option is available.

·
Premium Member
3,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I found out you can get the just the adjustable spacers for $260, I want to pick out my own shocks. They retail for 293 but he said they would sell them for 260. The guy at 4Wheel Parts said he saw one on a TJ the other day an it almost gave him 3.5 inches of lift, not sure if I believe him but he did see it!

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts
bbusch said:
I found out you can get the just the adjustable spacers for $260, I want to pick out my own shocks. They retail for 293 but he said they would sell them for 260. The guy at 4Wheel Parts said he saw one on a TJ the other day an it almost gave him 3.5 inches of lift, not sure if I believe him but he did see it!
sounds like 3.5'' is a tad high..or maybe the guy at 4Wheel parts was..
:wink:

G

·
0 Posts
Ok, this is my first post, just got my brand new white Rubi 5 spd. If I want to keep my 31's, would it be a no no to put the 2 inch budget boost lift on it? Would this look funky? thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts