Rubicon Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I've been on here forever and still love my '04 Rubi, but I finally ordered a '22 JLUR a little over a month ago. The dealer emailed me the vin # yesterday - so that's good news - but I don't think there is a build date yet. Question - Is there a Jeep site that I can go to and enter the Vin # to keep checking progress, or do I just write the dealer every 2 hours? lol

TIA

Registered
If you go to Jeep.com you should be able to register as a owner with your vin. After that you should be able to track.
Congrats.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you Gents !! It's in the scheduling phase and when all the parts are assembled, it will be built........

Registered
So, I've been on here forever and still love my '04 Rubi, but I finally ordered a '22 JLUR a little over a month ago. The dealer emailed me the vin # yesterday - so that's good news - but I don't think there is a build date yet. Question - Is there a Jeep site that I can go to and enter the Vin # to keep checking progress, or do I just write the dealer every 2 hours? lol

TIA
What is your powertrain going to be? (engine & trans)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
View attachment 76855

My wife's 2021 4xe. (yes. it's a Sahara not the Rubicon 4xe, note the running boards to aid in ingress and egress)
Not as powerful as the 392 but a blast to drive.
Point is, this is much more powerful and refined than my old '06 LJR.
Nice !! Looks like the same color I ordered.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
CONGRATULATIONS! I ordered a 2022 Rubi with Extreme Recon package and V6 January 6th and still in the parts gathering phase. The worst part is the wait but the best part is you ordered one!!
Amen to that. We are going up to Northern Idaho in early July for a Jeep Jamboree and I have a feeling I'll be towing old faithful (2004 Rubi) instead of the new one !!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well, here we are almost 4 months later and I'm in C Status -

Scheduled:
C 鈥 Tentative schedule. Your order is "subfirm". The plant can see the order at this point but it's not fully committed to building as the supplier may or may not be able to get parts to the plant to build the vehicle.

I read on another forum of someone who had a 2022 Safari on order and was contacted by the dealer, and told that Jeep could not source all the parts needed and was offered a Rubicon for the same price !! I may end up getting a 2023 if they still make 'em!! o_O

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well, here we are almost 4 months later and I'm in C Status -

Scheduled:
C 鈥 Tentative schedule. Your order is "subfirm". The plant can see the order at this point but it's not fully committed to building as the supplier may or may not be able to get parts to the plant to build the vehicle.

I read on another forum of someone who had a 2022 Safari on order and was contacted by the dealer, and told that Jeep could not source all the parts needed and was offered a Rubicon for the same price !! I may end up getting a 2023 if they still make 'em!! o_O

So, Jeep and the Dealer have confirmed that my order has been changed to a 2023 !! Let me know if anyone hears about the XR Package changing to 37" tires. At the moment on the new build sheet, it still says 35" tires. TIA

Administrator
So, Jeep and the Dealer have confirmed that my order has been changed to a 2023 !! Let me know if anyone hears about the XR Package changing to 37" tires. At the moment on the new build sheet, it still says 35" tires. TIA
the factory is now making 2023's that started in april or may
if you recall i got my 2020 in June 2019
i'll be interested in what you get as far as choices on factory mods

1 - 20 of 44 Posts