Rubicon Owners Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Administrator
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Thanks for the feedback guys...

Most will see the banner with only 4 jeeps on it. We wanted to try and get the most rigs on there we could.

Jeff M

·
Premium Member
2,581 Posts
Here are a few of mine. Im not the photographer but I am greatful someone took some of me! Top 4 are Tx Spur, the bottom one is Hidden Falls, Tx.​

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,581 Posts
Heres a few more, My old LJR and The Griswolds family Jeep! Gotta have Holiday themed as well right? I decorate every year and do several city Christmas parades and then stay like this, minus the parade number, till after Christmas. I get so many people wanting pics with it.

Attachments

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts
Another thought. You might want to verify that TREADLightly! is displayed as the organization sees fit. I do know they have rules in how the name can be used and modified. You may have already done this.
ROF had permission to use the Tread Lightly logo ... i paid that bill years ago
permission included Web site - shirts - hats - decals ect..
;)

·
Administrator
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
ROF had permission to use the Tread Lightly logo ... i paid that bill years ago
permission included Web site - shirts - hats - decals ect..
;)
10-4, thanks for the heads up.

Jeff M

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Been playing with the new website and the more I look at it, the more I like it. I also like the Home Page with information/articles on Jeep stuff, etc. I think it's important to have new Jeep and industry information there, to attract new interested users/members into the ROF website.

I especially like that one of my photo submissions made it to the upper banner!
:grin2:

41 - 50 of 50 Posts