Rubicon Owners Forum banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,449 Posts
Two from this weekend. I'll try to go back and find some others from the past. I see my old LJ in one or two of the posted photos. :grin:

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
A few more!

Attachments

·
Administrator
10,919 Posts
Two from this weekend. I'll try to go back and find some others from the past. I see my old LJ in one or two of the posted photos. :grin:

Ah-ha, Texas Spur - Moab Trail. I recognize many of the trails in the recently posted pix.

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts
wrenching day at my home ...09/18/04
Jeep wrenching day 09 :18:04.jpg

:grin:

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts
Moab... Kane Creek

Moab_5_2_020.jpg

Kane_Crk.jpg

;)

·
Administrator
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Heya all,

Here is a quick proof of the new banner creative made up of users images.:p

The two different versions are for various devices sizes based upon resolution and screen size. Ignore the placeholders and let us know your thoughts.:cool:

Thanks for the images all,
Jeff M

Attachments

·
905 Posts
Heya all,

Here is a quick proof of the new banner creative made up of users images.:p

The two different versions are for various devices sizes based upon resolution and screen size. Ignore the placeholders and let us know your thoughts.:cool:

Thanks for the images all,
Jeff M
I like it, looks like some other ones that have changed but different colors. Will there be an option to have it be a black background like the current layout? Is there a way to limit the amount of adds? I understand how important adds are but they can take away from the aesthetics and get annoying especially if they are embedded within a thread. The concept you posted has adds both above the different threads and on the right side. One thing that drives me nuts on a couple other sites is those pop-up adds over the pictures or within replies, I'd really hate for that to come here as it's annoying and I really like how clean ROF is.

·
Administrator
10,919 Posts
Great start Jeff. Some comments - it's too 'busy', too much going on. Spread the Jeeps out more and reduce the number of them. For us wheelers, we (speaking for myself anyway) enjoy seeing the rigs flexed out like this picture (Golden Crack, Moab, UT.) Use different color Jeeps.

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts
Great start Jeff. Some comments - it's too 'busy', too much going on. Spread the Jeeps out more and reduce the number of them. For us wheelers, we (speaking for myself anyway) enjoy seeing the rigs flexed out like this picture (Golden Crack, Moab, UT.) Use different color Jeeps.
i like the bottom row of pics..... as my Rubi is in it
:grin:

·
905 Posts
Hey now not all of us are that flexible. Don't hate on the little guys :grin:

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Use different color Jeeps.
Oh come on John, we all know SILVER is the best :grin:

The number of advertisements does concern me. A site riddled with ads usually throws up red flags in the IT when browsing at work and really bog down my experience when browsing at home on our satellite connection. Ads that get in the way are a sure fire way to limit my use of the forum.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts