Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We'll be doing a Xmas for Kids parade here in a few weeks and I was hoping for some ideas on decorating the Jeep. My last few years attempts were pretty lame and I'd like to do a little better this year. Thanks...

·
Premium Member
5,582 Posts
Might run a search for Doug (deserfox1) on here-I seem to remember he had a bunch of Jeep's at a Christmas event for some kids or something a year or two back that were all done up pretty nice with lighting and such. Can't seem to find it but he had some good pics if I recall correctly. Bunch of Washington guys with him. May try Catalog also-think he might have been involved with that too??? From what my failing memory can dig up, they did look pretty cool...

Best of Luck,

Mike

·
Registered
132 Posts
The club, Great Lakes Jeep Thing, does an annual Toys for Tots run in Chicago. Some Ideas I like; lighted wreathes front and/or back. giant plastic candy cane over antenna, lighted tree topper on antenna, lights and garland anywhere you can zip tie to. Reindeer antlers and such. Large boxes wrapped like presents and tied to look like they are overflowing.

·
Premium Member
4,924 Posts
[quote='05TJLWBRUBY]Might run a search for Doug (deserfox1) on here-I seem to remember he had a bunch of Jeep's at a Christmas event for some kids or something a year or two back that were all done up pretty nice with lighting and such. Can't seem to find it but he had some good pics if I recall correctly. Bunch of Washington guys with him. May try Catalog also-think he might have been involved with that too??? From what my failing memory can dig up, they did look pretty cool...

Best of Luck,

Mike[/quote]

Pics from that outing are here:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=68500

1 - 10 of 10 Posts