Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm still awaiting further details, but from what I hear, they are gonna be open on Saturday at 8:20. $20 a rig, $5 a person ($25 for rig and one person) I think I might just have to go. If it is a for sure deal, we will be meeting at 7am off 380 and 35 at the Cracker Barrel.

I really had a blast last time I went. Won't be able to stay all day, but probably until 4ish.

·
Registered
139 Posts
As I said in a different post, I'm in.

·
Registered
132 Posts
My mother in law will be in town, so I Might be able to make it....I hope so. I will let you know by tomorrow

·
Registered
312 Posts
I may be able to make it as well, how far a drive is it. think we could make it back in time for the Hooters meet and greet? That'd be the best of both worlds, wheel all day, hang out with ROF'ers, then drink beer all night, with ROF'ers :D

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You can leave whenever you want. I will probably leave around 4-4:30ish, as I have promised to take the ole lady out for Valentines. She also warned me I better not be tired and worn out from this trip or she will be severely pissed.

We need to be careful when we meet up at Cracker Barrel. Apparently there are two groups meeting up going to two places. TX4x4 and us are meetin at 7 to go to Nacona, and LSJC and some others are meeting at 7:30 to go to Forestburg(I think)

·
Registered
132 Posts
What is in Forestburg? My parents have a place there, I did not know there was 4x4 park there.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
From what I understand, it really isn't a park. It is land that is owned by Decatur 4x4 club. They are just inviting people to come out and have fun. There are gonna be some competitions. The other thing you shuold know about, since it isn't a park and its just privately owned land....there is drinking on the trails. Just a FYI, I'm not gonna get into whether that is a good or bad thing, just something you should be aware of.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Are you guys still planning on going? It's supposed to rain all day Saturday according to my Meteorology Proffessor (who is actually Ron Jackson, the weekday meteorologist on Fox 4 here in Dallas).

·
Registered
153 Posts
Let us know when you are going out to Nocona again. I've got a couple guys here in Denton (myself included) who would normally be available to go.

·
Registered
139 Posts
jeeps4fun said:
Can't make it th Nocona, spent all my gas money on V-day :bs:

Are any of you guys coming to the meet and greet in Plano?
I'll definatly be there. It seems like the Nocona trip is a bust.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Did anybody go anywhere/do anything this weekend?

Nacona? Forestburg? Hooters? Sorry I couldn't make it.

I was able to take the doors and top off yesterday and drive around, but am mad I couldn't make a trip.

·
Registered
976 Posts
L3on , jeeps4fun and I was at Hooters. I had good time meeting every one. The rain stopped long enough to look over the jeeps.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts