Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gentlemen,

I've had one buddy tell me these guys do good work. Any of y'all had experiences with their shop? I'm impressed that they're making their own compound curve round bumpers. Nice lookin' stuff. I gotta wonder about the Jeep on 40's with 4" of lift, though. Can you say, "bumpstop?"

http://www.diamondoffroad.com/jeep_pictures

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
8,333 Posts
I don't think it would perform all that well on Green Momba, 3 stage or lil' blue for that matter :D

I really like this stance on this one 8)

·
Registered
153 Posts
This is Scott Isferding's shop. He is the best in the business in North Texas. Go on the Lone Star Jeep club website and check him out. He sells you what you need and not what you don't and his work is excellent. I'm running a 3" tera w/ Rancho 9000's and pizza cutter 33's and have been all over Moab w/ the exception of Pritchett Canyon. Go see him.

·
Registered
976 Posts
I have done business with Diamond Offroad since I got my Rubi. We just got back from Moab where Scott met us to run some trails. He wheels what he sells and the 2 other jeeps that were there wheeled without any breakdowns. I won't go anywhere else. His custom bumpers offer the best ground clearance and corner protection to the body.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts