Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figur d I would post my junk up. Looks lot some nice shops on the forum. Mine is around 1500sf, still in need of a hoist. The marauder is now gone and replaced with my 03 Rubi and 05 mustang Gt vert

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,150 Posts
Most excellent!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Funny, I've been threatening to get a straight Fairmont and build a TT sleeper for years. I had my old Stang for 17 years and sold it. Fun car.
Very nice shop!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fairmont is a wagon, going to be supercharged injected 302 with a 6 spd. Also 5 lug cobra discs all around. Also the wife's Miata is supercharged

Attachments

·
Registered
478 Posts
Fairmont is a wagon, going to be supercharged injected 302 with a 6 spd. Also 5 lug cobra discs all around. Also the wife's Miata is supercharged
You and I have to get together.... The only thing I would change is to work in a steel wheel and a hubcap in favour of the chrome wheel. You should do a build thread.

Please...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The chrome wheels on the fairmont will not be on the car. I have 17" polished 99 cobra wheels for it. As for a build thread, the car has sat for months and hoping to get back on it. If so, i will post up some info.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts