Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy y'all, I'm trying to figure this Piature thing out. If I do it wrong........would love some instructions.

Any way, it's my '00TJ and the new Rubi....'YellowDawgs' I and II.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK, that worked real well didn't it?
How do I post pics?

·
Premium Member
1,184 Posts
You have to put the link between the

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Welcome Yellowdawg II......

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How did you get solar yellow?! I didn't think that color was available this year. Looks great! One of my favorite colors for Jeeps.

Dan

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts
Congrats on your Rubi...
ive always liked that color on a JP!

:wink:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I only wish those would have been available from the get go. Oh well enjoy. You are going to start a Yellow envy club here. :lol:

Ron

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know what you all mean about the YELLOW! I went to buy one when they first hit the dealers, and was told solar yellow had been replaced with the Inca Gold. I see a some of you guys are probably glad for that, :) but but I decided to hold off hoping they would see the error of their ways for '04. When I saw it coming home from work the other day, I turned around and drove that baby home!!
Thanks to everyone for the welcome. Can't wait to get started on the build up.

Clayton

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts
YellowDawg ll said:
I know what you all mean about the YELLOW! I went to buy one when they first hit the dealers, and was told solar yellow had been replaced with the Inca Gold. I see a some of you guys are probably glad for that, :) but but I decided to hold off hoping they would see the error of their ways for '04. When I saw it coming home from work the other day, I turned around and drove that baby home!!
Thanks to everyone for the welcome. Can't wait to get started on the build up.

Clayton
tooooo funny using yellow type
:wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts