Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Welcome Chris...................I wish I could make it back out to BC for some wheeling. :cry:

I like that front bumper and 8274 mount.........Which mount is that?

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LILRDJP said:
...I like that front bumper and 8274 mount.........Which mount is that?
Custom made to my specs by Jeeperman.
There are very few bumpers on the market that will fit an 8274, and I didn't like any of them.
This one is built to roll cage specs so the fender guards and upper hoop will protect the front and rad in the event of a roll. It also fits both an 8274 and traditional winches like the M8000 or 9500i. To my knowledge there is no design on the market that can take either style of winch.

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts
Mud Puppy said:
LILRDJP said:
...I like that front bumper and 8274 mount.........Which mount is that?
Custom made to my specs by Jeeperman.
There are very few bumpers on the market that will fit an 8274, and I didn't like any of them.
This one is built to roll cage specs so the fender guards and upper hoop will protect the front and rad in the event of a roll. It also fits both an 8274 and traditional winches like the M8000 or 9500i. To my knowledge there is no design on the market that can take either style of winch.

thats a great looking fuctional bumper.....
how did you get then to build that i dont like the ones on ther web site.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
4x4mac said:
.....thats a great looking fuctional bumper.....
how did you get then to build that i dont like the ones on ther web site.
I asked. :)

Also I drafted the plans myself. When it was finished they said they would not do another like it until they got a better tubing bender. It took forever to get all the tight turns matched left to right.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts