Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

These were taken in the Tillamook State Forest here In Oregon. I think next time i'll just put the pics in a special album and link the page. LOL The trail in the first 3 pics and last 2 pics Are the knarliest trails (almost) the Rubi has been on. I went on it Sat. (while there was a JP run) and scraped a few rocks and you wouldn't believe the guys laughing. We were going down the trail at that time. Easier going down then up. BUT when we got to the bottom I turned around and was nodding my head up and down kind of **** (yeah i scraped but I made it through with a STOCK jeep). I did get a few so, that's a Rubicon eh.

The 4-7th Pics are on a trail that where the Rubi is sitting in the 4th pic you have a choice of going to the right or left and since I'm a stocker I had to go right because the big rocks you see on the drivers side of the jp (approx. 4-4.5') is the way to the left. It was pretty challenging going on the right and when I get the lift it'll be the the left :twisted: Pics 4-7 are the very worst the rubi has been through and tested the size of my manhood but I think during the trail my manhood wasn't round much till i got through it all and sat back had ma smokie and drank ma soda and CALMED down for about 15mins.

Any way it's just a lil somthing for ya to peek at and BTW is was fun too.

Enjoy,

Mo

·
Premium Member
3,745 Posts
Excellent Mo. Wheel that thing.

Jerry

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts
:bowing: Mo+trees
dammmmmmm i miss the trees!
cool pics!
:wink:

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Nice Pix MO.....That looks like a fun place to wheel....

You want trees MAC we got lots you will just have to come up and visit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts