Rubicon Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is the best place to buy a Mopar OEM 3 piece Steel Bumper for a 2021 Rubicon? I screw up and did not order one when I ordered the Rubi. They are pricey. We are looking at $1600.00 for Bumper, Skid plate, Grille guard , and panel kit. I do not want a Chinese bumper. Maid in USA.
Anyone running 35" stock?

·
Registered
262 Posts
You can find them on FB marketplace...

·
3,779 Posts
I bought some new rubi metal bumpers off of ebay from a foreign manufacturer for my wifes JK; $400ish each. Others reported that they were well built and exact matches to the jeep product. The front bumper fit very well, but I did make a couple of adjustments for the rear. Some folks speculate that these are factory seconds and are made at the same production line as the Jeep bumpers - I believe it.

Also, I believe the JK and JL bumpers interchange, but the JL has a different license plate location on the rear

Reactions: johncanfield

·
3,779 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Go to an independent Jeep mechanic. Mine had a big pile of metal parts from all the upgrades he was doing. Once a month the scrap metal guy comes by and buys it in bulk. The mechanic gave me a brand new 3-piece metal bumper from the pile.

I am running 35's with a 2.5 inch lift....bars and shocks.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I just installed a Barricade Trekker front bumper (about $400 delivered) and an Aries rear bumper (about $550 delivered) and it seems that much of the stuff (from China) is sitting out in the ocean near the Port of Los Angeles waiting to get in...also the sales tax is a crazy 10% in CA.
Motor vehicle Hood Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Car

1 - 7 of 7 Posts