Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man o man this thing just arrived and its a total beast... Will install soon. I just cant say enough on the craftsmanship on the skid.. WOOHOO.. The wife is even impressed (which is not easy to do) Thanx Medic for the hard work :lol:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok I got it installed.. Took me about two hours due to a 5 year old and 2 1/2 year old helping me... At first i tried to do one side at a time but could not get the trans mount to align. I used a floor jack to raise it straight up and it went on smooth as butter.. After installing my bl and mml I had a vibe at take off that I thought was the motor mounts but was not, now they are gone. :) Pre install I had a rear drive angle of about 11 degrees now its about 16 degrees.. Pre install I had 11 inches clearance now 13 1/4 inches.. And yes It fixed the shifter prob associated with the body lifts. This thing is rock solid. I am going to put her thru the paces this weekend but forsee no probs.. I would, can, and will recommend this skid to anyone that is looking to get rid of the shovel!!!!!!!! Good customer service too.. The extra bracket is for the compressors you'll know what I'm talking about when you get yours.. :? Thanx Medic for the hard work and the excellent job you have done.. All i need now is a hight clearance front bumper like the More bumper but is cheaper than theres.. hint hint hehe Cant say enough about this Skid it just kicks arse!!!!!

·
Registered
556 Posts
No light- good to hear that everything went ok. What kind of BL and MML did you go with? Also how much and where can I get the skid? I know medic is on this board but I dont know his full handle to ask him for one too. I have been talking to 33 engineering but they still dont have one for the Rubi available. Please either reply to this or PM me with that info. THanks.

·
Registered
384 Posts
digdugtj;

PM or email me!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a daystar body lift and some motor mounts I got off a guy on JU.. They are "rustys" good for the price I paid but really dont recommend them spend the money and get some more's .. Medic is above so there ya go need anything else just let me know..

·
Registered
556 Posts
Medic- Got your PM reply but it wouldnot let me send back soooo here it is and I'll try again later

Sounds great! How long will it take to make? I will have to buy the BL and MML and get it installed before heading out to your "manufacturing plant" Interested in helping me with the BL and MML too??? Would really appreciate it! I'll even treat for a case and Micky D's!!!

·
Registered
384 Posts
OK everyone, something is up with the Private Messenging, Alot of errors, I am emailing Justin about this to see what is up, as for now if you have any questions please use the email, Thanks Jerry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts