Sarcastic Moderator
14,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hmmmmm... good thing I live there....

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Maybe if we leave Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke in charge long enough he can turn our natural treasures into Nuclear devastated waste land. Difference is at some point you can rebuild after nuclear destruction....once nature is gone it is gone......

·
Registered
531 Posts
I was watching Anthony Bourdain and he was in a slum in India. One thing I saw was that the poor people who were living in dirt floor shacks, got up in the morning and washed and wore clean clothes. Why do people have so little respect for themselves that they don't wash or look after what they do have?

·
Administrator
10,787 Posts
Maybe if we leave Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke in charge long enough he can turn our natural treasures into Nuclear devastated waste land. Difference is at some point you can rebuild after nuclear destruction....once nature is gone it is gone......
He's actually returning vast swaths of land that was grabbed under the last administration. At the rate the land grab was going, there wouldn't be any place to off-road in a few years. Also the BLM was arbitrarily designating thousands of acres of public land a "wilderness study area" with no public input. The public was getting shut out of public lands.

I'm guessing you aren't familiar with some of the organizations that are pushing back like Save our Trails. Our 1,000 member wheeling club has a program called Keep Our Trails Open and we donate thousands of dollars to several organizations.

Sorry for the off topic Mike.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts