Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend Steve and i headed out to Bullfrog to test out his new Buggy. He just bought it last week. I am very jealous. It competed on WEROCK last year and runs on Propane. It is a toyota buggy and is so nice. It works great but I attempted most the same stuff in my Rubicon and I did some body damage but no biggie. It was over 100 degrees but still really fun. I almost rolled on my side but made it out! :D

I left my mark on this rock!

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JeepnBlake said:
Sweet!

Those are great pics btw, what kind of camera was used?

Oh and It'll buff out,
Touch up paint. It is a sony cyber shot dsc-H10 and it is easy to use.

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Looks like a great day of wheeling. Your Jeep looks great.

·
Premium Member
1,396 Posts
looks good sorry i missed it worked on my junk for 14 hours on saturday trying to get it ready. i was out there sunday doing my shake down. next time

·
Premium Member
2,931 Posts
what about some specs on the buggy... looks like a propane powered toyota with a cage built around the original frame

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Eric said:
what about some specs on the buggy... looks like a propane powered toyota with a cage built around the original frame
Yes it is an FToy, It is manual and has a ten gear total with transfer case gears and it works perfectly on the rocks . It has 37 inch red label Krawlers. and dana 60's I think or Spider axles. It is a very well built buggy but my Rubi held its own out there. I guess some of us are trying hard to make our Rubicons turn into buggys at some point.

·
Registered
132 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts