Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need help finding a 2004-2006 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited White Automatic Hopefully with dual tops stock wheels
Please keep your eyes and ears open please

·
Premium Member
6,181 Posts
provfirescott said:
Need help finding a 2004-2006 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited White Automatic Hopefully with dual tops stock wheels
Please keep your eyes and ears open please
'05 and '06 only for LJ Rubicons. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup!

·
Premium Member
5,582 Posts
Do you have to have white? There's one for sale that's a sahara edition in the fleamarket but it's Kahki.

I've had silver here and yellow, but no white recently. Course it would be a LONG trip for you. Will keep an eye out.

Best of Luck,

Mike

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes white might consider black if its super clean

·
Premium Member
948 Posts
I actually wanted white too for my LJ rubi when I was looking (my first TJ rubi was white) but I had such a hard time finding exactly what I wanted.

The LJ rubis are super hard to find, let alone in white, and like bob said, only made 2 years. I did find ONE white one when I was looking, but it had over 80,000 and I didn't want to start with that high mileage.

I will keep a look out for you, but if I were you I'd snatch any color up you could find, that has the options other than color that you are looking for! Good luck!

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
is anyone near Centennial ,CO????

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well thanks to the internet and forums this Jeep sold within a few hours of someone posting this!

·
Premium Member
1,563 Posts
Sorry I couldn't help sooner. A bunch of family was here from FL and we were doing the winter tourist stuff in Breck. I think they got their fill of sub zero temps :rotflmao: and are now recovering at home in the more comfortable 70's.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Search is over!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,924 Posts
provfirescott said:
Search is over!!!!
:worthless:

ok, let's see some pics..... :D

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Think its between this and the one in PA

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well depending what the outcome of someone looking at a LJ in PA tomorrow this is the other choice

1 - 20 of 39 Posts