Rubicon Owners Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
I don't remember where I saw it, but I once read that a Kia Sorento uses the same pump. I think there was a fairly long list of other vehicles that also use the same pump. Had to go that route when my LJ caught fire and both pumps burnt up.

I just did a quick google, looks kinda stupid expensive - I don't remember paying nearly that much, but seems to be available from a variety of sources. This is the cheapest of the three I clicked on:

Probably worth conducting a little google fu to find the other vehicles that also use it and see if it's more affordable with a different marque.

They are out there though.

- DAA

·
Registered
12 Posts
I don't remember where I saw it, but I once read that a Kia Sorento uses the same pump. I think there was a fairly long list of other vehicles that also use the same pump. Had to go that route when my LJ caught fire and both pumps burnt up.

I just did a quick google, looks kinda stupid expensive - I don't remember paying nearly that much, but seems to be available from a variety of sources. This is the cheapest of the three I clicked on:

Probably worth conducting a little google fu to find the other vehicles that also use it and see if it's more affordable with a different marque.

They are out there though.

- DAA
Thanks for the info. I also found a rebuild thread on the part. I will try that first.

Reactions: johncanfield
41 - 43 of 43 Posts