Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some suggestions for driving/fog lights that have lenses and reflectors can be rotated 90 degrees so they will keep correct light pattern when mounted vertical on a Mopar off road bumper.

·
Registered
2 Posts
JL Lights

I've been looking at the new Mopar 7" lights for the JL for the TJ Mopar bumper.

The light measures 5" and are 7" with mounting bracket.

These are diffused lights so shine everywhere so mounting on horizontal should be ok.

Of course OCD kicks in and I look at rotating the lens so the Jeep name is correct.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I need some suggestions for driving/fog lights that have lenses and reflectors can be rotated 90 degrees so they will keep correct light pattern when mounted vertical on a Mopar off road bumper.
FYI, I just got off the phone with KC checking on my order and while I had him I asked if any of their light lenses or reflectors could be rotated 90 degrees from the mounting point and he said no they couldn't. Maybe it would be easier to look for a light that you can relocate the mount by 90 degrees instead of the lens and reflector. Just a thought. Good luck

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FYI, I just got off the phone with KC checking on my order and while I had him I asked if any of their light lenses or reflectors could be rotated 90 degrees from the mounting point and he said no they couldn't. Maybe it would be easier to look for a light that you can relocate the mount by 90 degrees instead of the lens and reflector. Just a thought. Good luck
I went with the KC LED 6 inch lights, opened them up cut a new spot in the rubber grommet for the lenses locating tab 90 degrees so the reflector is indexed correctly. Worked great.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts