Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I finally got my lift in and complete!!! It was just a budget boost for now but what a differnce :) One thing tho for the guys who did body lifts you may want to check the grommett where the wires go in to the fog light housing I noticed while tighting my shocks up that it was out of the houseing and the wires where to short for the grommett to go back in.. Just take a look and double check this if ya want!!!! But back to the lift I got the rancho 9000x's and wow these thigs are sweet for now will let ya know after a 1000 miles or so... Took me about 4 hours with the kids help ;) Wish I had a dig cam but oh well it looks good.. Absolutly no vibes with the boost and the Medic skid.........

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts
sounds great .....
thanks for the tip on them lights.
:wink:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its a poser I know but I havnt gone wheeling since the wife got the camera!!!

G

·
0 Posts
Looking good man.... Now get out and do some wheeling!!!! lol

My schedule is all messed up on getting my new suspension on...
UPS is not my favorite shipper right now.. lol

·
Registered
147 Posts
NoLight, Looking good, I just put my BB in last sun. got to take it out yesterday and I can say for only running $134.50us it's been nice not using the stock shovel to make the trail easier for someone else. I can help with the ride ques. Mine rides a touch stiffer on the road but what can ya expect from a BB. I still have the stocker shocks cuz I haven't figured out which shocks I want to go with yet because I'm getting airock this winter.

NoLight, I'm going to recommend DISCOS, if ya don't have em get em it'll make your outting alot more desireable.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No doubt RI!! The last time out I just removed the stock sway bar links and it sucked!! Nothing like putting them back on in 105 heat and trying not to strip the star head!!!! Disconnects in the near future!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts