Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me see your rear (or front) bumper. I am about to have one fabricated and still considering designs. I would like to see some close ups of how it bolts on and looks like from the side. I am interested in the jeeperman rear bumper and I also like their rockers and front bumper. Thanks in advance. Brian

·
Registered
147 Posts
I would but then I'd have to kill you.... LOL J\K I'll up one here inna lil bit. it's one of my own creations.

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts

was never a fan of tire carriers....however they do work!

had a LED that needed to be installed on the Rubi

:moon:

·
Premium Member
4,159 Posts
Younger Bros ME-14 Rear bumper system

From the rear

From the side

Opened looking from the inside

·
Registered
333 Posts
Not to high-jack the thread but, what rims are those tigger?? What size?? Thanx and sorry!!!!
Chaz

·
Premium Member
3,745 Posts
Here's the Durango4x4 bumper and tire carrier:

Jerry

·
Premium Member
1,184 Posts
NoLight said:
Not to high-jack the thread but, what rims are those tigger?? What size?? Thanx and sorry!!!!
Chaz
They are MB Motoring MB42s. (Rebadged Ultras for Discount Tire)
They are 15x7

·
Premium Member
3,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all the replys. I really like the jeeperman and durango bumpers. I have also seen some awesome home fabbed bumpers (some of those being my favorites. I will be designing mine similar to the jeeperman only slightly different, I will have corner guards. May be a few weeks but I'll post pics when I'm done.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Younger bros does not seem to carry the ME14 on their web site and they did not respond to emails. I liked it due to the modularity and the high mounted chain mounts. I opted for a Runck.

·
Registered
639 Posts
triver525 said:
Here is my favourite rear bumper. I love the corner protection. I also like the fact that you can swing out the tire on either side (I think).

http://runck.com/cc.htm
Looks real cool except that it doesn't have a hitch receiver for a shackle tow point.

EDIT: never mind - found it - it's a removable receiver.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I also really like the Canyon City 4x4 tire carrier (sorry, I can't find a website). It is sorta similar to the OEM tire carrier except it has some backing brackets that you mount on the inside of the tub to reinforce everythign.

Check out Stu Olsen's site:

http://www.stu-offroad.com

1 - 16 of 16 Posts