Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got the dual batter tray on order and I just read the write up from the links page to "rockcrawler". Looks good but I'm wondering about the relocation of the neg wire. How was that done? An extension and if yes, how?

Who did the write up? Well done.

G

·
0 Posts
Ned said:
I've got the dual batter tray on order and I just read the write up from the links page to "rockcrawler". Looks good but I'm wondering about the relocation of the neg wire. How was that done? An extension and if yes, how?

Don't know, I put that link up though :D

Talk to Brad........he is very helpful.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Ned said:

If you don't mind...whats the dual battery setup go for?? I would defintely like to add this to my rubi...... after reading the article I thought to myself...WOW they paid quite a bit to have the sytem evacuated properly. Lukcy for me, I work w/ thermo kings and have all the equipment to do this at my disposal:D Looks like i'll have to add one more mod to the buildip spreadsheet.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got the A/C line rerouted but its not done yet. Cost me $77.

I'll post pics when its in (soon I hope).

Update: actually, it will be some time yet. I have an engine and tranny oil cooler planned. The engine oil cooler will run out of the oil filter location....long story short.....if I do the dual battery thing now, I won't have access to do the oil cooler mod. I'll get the cooler done first then finish up the dual battery tray.

·
Registered
382 Posts

just read this last night in may's 4wdandsportutility.com magazine, dual optima stacked on side...no AC mods required, nice jobhttp://www.mad4wd.com Brad actually did the install for article. TJ

1 - 8 of 8 Posts