Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In time. On my site I talk about why I am not doing major mods right now... IE I am going on deployment and it doesn't make sense to do something that is just going to sit around for most of the year.... but in time I promise. :)

Justin

·
Registered
561 Posts
JustinRuby03 said:
grrr why the hell is webshots scewing with me.

Justin
C'mon Justin webshots dont play that:D No seriously webshots doesnt allow you to post pics, look at imagestation or somewhere else.

·
Premium Member
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya I am going to . but thats ok I have some shots on my website that I can post too.

Justin

G

·
0 Posts
Justin

Which Branch again??? Just a quick note, thanks for all you do and supporting our great country. Keep the chin up and be safe. Again, god be with you and thanks for your service!!!!!

G

·
0 Posts
Let's see, submarine as an avatar. I guess that would make him a fine member of the United States Navy Bubbleheads. Can't figure out why you would take a perfectly good boat and make it sink though.

Ron.. Member of the targets.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I thought there was only two types of ships....Those with windows(portholes) and those without! :D

G

·
0 Posts
I forgot what a clean unused winch cable until I saw Jerry's and now yours. Let me know how you like the new winch, after you try it out.

Ron

·
Premium Member
3,745 Posts
PBR Stitch said:
I forgot what a clean unused winch cable until I saw Jerry's and now yours. Let me know how you like the new winch, after you try it out.

Ron
:rofl: I look at the winch as a talisman. Now that I've spent all that money on it, I probably won't need to use it.

Jerry

1 - 14 of 14 Posts