Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say "Hi" to all the fellow Rubicon owners. Had a 98TJ that was pretty set up, but wasn't much fun on the pavement. This thing is great. Can't wait to take it off road.

Chris

PS.... Real off-road pictures to follow when I get a free weekend!

PSS... This site is a great resource to all TJ owners.

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts
welcome Chris....

enjoy that new Rubi.... looking for pics soon..
we like pics!

mac

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay, finally figured this picture posting thing out. Here it is with 100 miles on it.

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
Nice picture...im guessing it has 4 tires, moab wheels, lockers, D44 front and rear, doors and I bet it even says RUBICON on the side...hahah....just kidding your picture didnt work..
Pete M

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
petesjeeprubi said:
Nice picture...im guessing it has 4 tires, moab wheels, lockers, D44 front and rear, doors and I bet it even says RUBICON on the side...hahah....just kidding your picture didnt work..
Pete M
I made the pic work Pete and you were right.... You must be psychic.... :wink:

Welcome to the board xlrrp. You got questions we got answers. The only thing here is that you have to feel the picture whores....They get hungry all the time. :D

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts
LILRDJP said:
The only thing here is that you have to feel the picture whores....They get hungry all the time. :D

OK....Wait a dang minute..."you have to feel" :?:
NO TOUCHING Allowed!

:wink:

mac

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys..... and petesjeeprubi! I know you were joking so I won't start with the "what falls from the sky" jokes...... Just remember "lower jumper has the right of way"!!!!

Chris
FMR 2/325 AIR
Scout/Sniper PLT

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
4x4mac said:
LILRDJP said:
The only thing here is that you have to feel the picture whores....They get hungry all the time. :D

OK....Wait a dang minute..."you have to feel" :?:
NO TOUCHING Allowed!

mac
Oppss........................FEED....I mean FEED. :shock:

·
Premium Member
3,745 Posts
LILRDJP said:
Munch, munch, munch.....

Black Rubis rule!

Jerry

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LILRDJP said:
Sure.... We worry about you guys up north, to much cold.. :lol:

Ron

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
xlrrp said:
Thanks guys..... and petesjeeprubi! I know you were joking so I won't start with the "what falls from the sky" jokes...... Just remember "lower jumper has the right of way"!!!!

Chris
FMR 2/325 AIR
Scout/Sniper PLT
LOL... hey your in 2/325...I supported 3-505 Panthers...u must be local to Fayetteville too.....interested in going to Uwarrie this weekend? Im going for the day..I have probably met u already...anyhow..send me a msg if your interested in going.
Pete M

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
xlrrp said:
Just wanted to say "Hi" to all the fellow Rubicon owners. Had a 98TJ that was pretty set up, but wasn't much fun on the pavement. This thing is great. Can't wait to take it off road.

Chris

PS.... Real off-road pictures to follow when I get a free weekend!

PSS... This site is a great resource to all TJ owners.
AHH YES!! if he goes to Uwarrie with me we shall put some of natures pin stripes on it..i have a black rubi too!
Pete M

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the invite Pete, but I lived in Fayetteville from 84-87. I'm in Northern California and as much as I love driving this Jeep, NC is a bit far for me. It's kinda funny, but I was born and raised in Fort Bragg, Ca.

Got any tips for keeping these black Rubi's clean or should I even bother?

Thanks,

Chris

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts
LOL...on keeping a Black anykind of veh...clean.

its a jeep.....just enjoy it.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
xlrrp said:
Got any tips for keeping these black Rubi's clean or should I even bother?

Thanks,

Chris
Chris....Just remember it is the first scratch that hurts the most... I look at them a memories..

Cheers

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The worst scratch I got on my 98 TJ was when my wife and I took the hardtop off ourselves and it got away from us... I don't mind scratches, just not those kinds. That's one reason I went with the soft top this time. For some reason, I have a block heater on this rig. Wonder if I can pull it out and sell it on Ebay? LOL.

Take Care,

Chris

1 - 16 of 16 Posts