Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Almost done.....

More to come in the following weeks and a for sale sign.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep. I have a CJ-7 on 42's that is calling my name. The little jeep thing is cool, but I like the harder stuff. If it doesn't sell, I still have a nice jeep to wheel.

I like to build stuff, and when it isn't coming out of my pocket...makes it even better....well it did come out of my pocket...insurance for the past 10 years.. :D

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
blkrubi05 said:
I'll buy the wheels and tires... :D
Sure, however I doubt you could afford the rims and tires since a jeep will come attatched to them.

·
Jeepless in PA
12,587 Posts
I wish you lived closer, I would start unbolt stuff while you slept. Oh wait, uhh, I never said that. :lildevil:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
gregert12 said:
I wish you lived closer, I would start unbolt stuff while you slept. Oh wait, uhh, I never said that. :lildevil:

LOL....it wouldn't matter if you lived next door....

and if those two fail....this is effective...

And just in case you do make it out....

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sleepsontoilet said:
Nice rig bud.

Pulling my beadlocks off this week to sell for ton parts. So I definitely understand the cj.
Let me know what you need... I have a Rockstomper (Solid) center section, 14B, 35 spline cromo outers (if you go with chevy/dodge outers...which I would if possible), and a few other little goodies you may want.

I go as far south as Amarillo TX...LOL.

·
Premium Member
5,582 Posts
Looking good there on rebuild. That CJ looks nice. Have fun with that! Post up some wheeling pics when you get it-you guys have some awesome terrain out there.

Best of Luck,

Mike

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh yeah...that is on my short list of stuff to do. I just need to get wheelin again.

I was out the other day wheelin my 3/4 ton dodge diesel....it was fun, but just doesn't have the same effect as the jeep. I came home to grab the 4Runner.....that didn't happen. Wife was still mad at me for wheelin the weeee out her 4Runner (limited on 18's) over Thanksgiving.

I have been watching your cage on Facebook...looks great and would hold up to a 3 story drop!!!

Keep the comments/suggestions coming. I do take constructive criticism well. Good ideas will be used, and no idea is bad.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts