Rubicon Owners Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have a 2017. I was trying to avoid override switches because my wife drives it a lot and I don’t want her to Accidentally hit the switch.
I have a 2021 JL Rubicon and if I read the owner's manual correctly, the rear axle can be locked in 4H but the front and rear axles together can only be done in 4L (see page 170).

·
3,779 Posts
I have a Tazer Mini on my 2020 Gladiator. It allows me to lock the axles in high range (and other functions like sway bar disconnect)

·
Registered
752 Posts
If you are stuck on Jscan you could ask via Facebook or it looks like if you download the app you can run it in Demo mode to see all the available functions.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Flip Jscan to "trail mode" and you will see lock buttons on the screen. Press to lock/unlock. Do not touch the jeep's lock buttons.
View attachment 76421
Jscan doesn’t work for me. I tried but the light just flashes and never goes solid. I also don’t have a sway bar option on the trail view … what head unit is that by the way, looks nice 👍.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The sway bar lock has been removed on an update. They claim there were problems with it.

I used to use jscan for the lockers once upon a time and it worked fine for me. However I have since converted them to full manual (switches now so I can turn them on/off anytime). The e sway bar has been converted to full manual as well so I can operate it anytime.

It's an android head unit. Basically an android tablet and a car stereo combined.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts