Rubicon Owners Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,051 Posts
If anyone in the SouthEastern section of PA is looking to hire for an IT position, dealing with Active Directory and/or Exchange email systems, please let me know.

TIA!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hello ROF.

I am a live audio engineer/ System tech with over 15years experience looking for work. I am normally based out of AZ but am currently in Chicago area. I am looking to return to AZ but tour work is good for me as well. I can email my resume upon request.

·
Administrator
15,112 Posts

·
Jeepless in PA
12,585 Posts
If anyone has 5 years of supervisory income security experience (state/private plan unemployment, wage replenishment such as hartford/progressive/etc, life insurance such as AFLAC, please apply here and be my new Assistant Director of Temporary Disability Insurance under Income Security. This is a state job.

http://info.csc.state.nj.us/Vats/PdfForms/19136.pdf

Pay range is 80-105k.

This opening was reissued this morning and expires on 09/15/14.

I have the years of supervisory experience but not supervisory in income security. :(

·
Registered
176 Posts
I know this is a dead thread but I thought it can't hurt to post that I have a 22 year old son who graduated from the University of Washington with a major in Political Science and double minors in applied mathematics. He's not afraid to prove himself and will be an outstanding addition to any company. He wants to stay in Seattle. Thanks in advance for any leads.

·
Administrator
15,112 Posts
Boeing ?
with mathematics ....he should fit in well

·
Sarcastic Moderator
13,997 Posts
Our company is looking for an admin and a customer service person in The Woodlands TX. Full time permanent position in a growing company.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Thanks for the replies. For now he's trying to stay in the Seattle area. His older brother just moved there and they share an apartment. Plus we just retired and moved to the PNW and I want to spend as much time now as I can with my family just in case I don't beat my 5 year cancer survival rate. It gives me peace of mind knowing both my sons are close to my wife if I pass sooner rather than later. We know it might take time for him to find the right job but keeping the family near is important to us. Thanks again

41 - 51 of 51 Posts