Rubicon Owners Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,333 Posts
Matter of fact I do Don, I'll list them tonight.

Strange how life is... I've been helping a few locals find work and earlier this week I was contacted by a company that wants to help me (find people work)... bahhaha I asked them if they can paint, cause that's where I need help.

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
I like this a lot as I am still trying to land a job. The g/f wants to move out west to be closer to her family in ID, MT and CO. We both graduated from Drexel University in Philadelphia and were in the Marketing department. I was org in mech engineering but switched over 3 yrs into the program. Keep the leads coming.

·
Premium Member
8,333 Posts
I've been out of pocket...

We have some great jobs coming to town, high paying jobs at that. One is company that reprocesses oil field waste for some type of luricant and the other is a weapons mfg. . I believe this is for long guns for the military but not sure. It's all kinda hush hush, not many talking about it right now. Once I get more info I'll post it. BTW, if you are a gunsmith I am hearing cha-ching..

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
I am looking for a couple machine maintenance persons, with PLC, electrical skills also. Jackson Michigan. PM me if interested or know some good people

·
Premium Member
5,725 Posts
The company I work for is seeking a Web Application Developer, who is capable of working with a variety of technologies. A solid background in Computer Science and experience working with multi-tier web applications in PHP are required. Must have a solid understanding of both object oriented and procedural scripting languages, including (but not limited to) Java, C#, PHP, and JavaScript. Working knowledge of SQL, PHP, and JavaScript is required. The candidate must be able to meaningfully contribute to the design/architecture, implementation, and testing of projects.

Minimum qualifications include:

• BS in Computer Science or related field
• 4 years software development experience
• working knowledge of PHP, JavaScript, SQL
• ability to work individually and as part of a team
• passion to work in a small startup environment

Exceptional candidates will have one or more of the following qualifications:

• MS in Computer Science, Bioengineering, or related field
• 6+ years experience developing production quality software
• working knowledge of C# and/or Java
• experience working in a regulated environment (FAA or FDA)
• experience with one or more of: HL7, DICOM, Content Distribution systems

If you live in commuting distance of Seattle, and that sounds like you, send me a pm... :)

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
Re: poker zestaw

spamming must pay good, they're hiring right???? :rotflmao:

·
Registered
874 Posts
PepsiCo, Is always hiring someonehttp://www.pepsico.com/Careers.html and go over to careers tab.

Ive been there for 12yrs, Ive worked from the ground up to where Im at now. I think they treated me good. Plenty of advancement if your willing.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Anything in the Southern California (Inland Empire) area?

·
Registered
184 Posts
I would love a job out west and what is killing me is my lack of experiance. I have a college degree within food science but with only a few years experiance in the food industry.

·
Jeepless in PA
12,585 Posts
Mortalis5509 said:
I would love a job out west and what is killing me is my lack of experiance. I have a college degree within food science but with only a few years experiance in the food industry.
I know what you are going through. I have a 2008 BA in Criminal Justice/Pre Law (want to be in law enforcement) with more than 5 years in Civil Engineering field work. Keep plugging away at jobs outside of your field, you never know what opportunities you may be missing.

Nowadays, the only way to get a job is through networking so start talking to neighbors, coworkers and even your barber.

·
Registered
6,992 Posts
I need to hire 2 Technical Sales Consultants. Heavy knowledge in complex telecommunications, yet also a knowledge in basic telecom in order to train and drive sales. Will support up to 7 outside Account Managers. Must be sales driven with some sales management background. Solution selling is KEY!

Knowledge in Networking (WAN), MPLS, Managed Internet Service, Metro Ethernet, VoIP, DSL, Uverse, PRI,

2 Locations - Tulsa and Little Rock. (Base + Commission - Target is $110-120K)

If interested and qualified, please PM me.

Here's the "official description"....

Working as a Technical Sales Consultant, you will be part of the sales team and provide technical sales support to assure successful customer integration and implementation of established company products. You will participate in joint sales calls with the sales representatives. You will sell the entire portfolio of AT&T Data Services, AT&T Security Solutions and AT&T Hosting and Managed Solutions. This is an overlay sales position that requires you to have strong relationship building skills within an assigned territory.

Key Roles and Responsibilities:

· Provides technical support during joint sales meetings with customers and direct sales teams.

· Majority of time is spent at the customers premise consulting, selling and supporting complex company products/services/systems/solutions.

· Contributes to unit sales plan through pre-sales/post sales technical consulting activities.

· Provides technical support in sales presentations, product demonstrations, and installation and maintenance of company products to ensure the system is functioning according to specifications.

· Manage the technical discussions in client meetings across multiple levels and disciplines to identify business and technical needs, issues and priorities. Formulates responses to customer inquiries/questions concerning complex system software and applications, and provides software development and consultation to prospective users.

· Understands, develops and delivers products/services/systems/solutions to customers business, information, technical and educational needs.

· Build a mini-application, based on customer requirements, to demonstrate feasibility of the application, often requiring rapid prototyping.

· Requires a strong, working knowledge of company products and services.

· May assist less experienced peers

Required Qualifications:

* Three to five years of experience in one or more of these areas Network and/or Data Transport Planning, Designing and/or managing Wide Area Networks, Technical Data network Sales

* Strong relationship building skills

* Proven history of sales success as well as an in depth knowledge of processes as well as a concentration in security, hosting, and managed services portfolio

* Must have excellent interpersonal, communication and time management skills, and be able to work in a highly competitive sales environment

* Must have valid driver's license, personal car and satisfactory driving record.

Desired Qualifications:

* Bachelors degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Marketing, Information Technology, or Communications (NOT REQUIRED)

* Five to seven years engineering and/or sales experience

* Previous sales support experience with strong coaching, presentation and closing skills.

* In depth knowledge of the following products are preferred; Secure Email Gateway, Web Security, Remote Vault, Hosting services (co-location), Synaptic Hosting including application management and virtualization, and long haul WAN services such as Virtual Private Network(VPN), Enhanced Virtual Private Network(EVPN), Manage Internet Services(MIS), Private Network Transport(PNT), Ethernet Protocol layer Service(EPLS), Opt-E-Wan(OEW), Frame Relay(FR), and ATM.

* Certifications such as CCDA, CCNA, CCNT, MCSE, CCNP or CCDP (I don't care about)

* Experience with M/S word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio Professional

* Understanding of Cisco and multi vendor Transport CPE

21 - 40 of 51 Posts