Rubicon Owners Forum banner

901 - 908 of 908 Posts

·
Sarcastic Moderator
14,064 Posts
Was married twice in fact, each one left with a jeep lol. 1988 xj to the first wife and 2015 grand to the second.

Reactions: johncanfield

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #902
New tires will be on tomorrow. :giggle:

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #903

So far I really like them, they're not too loud on the road, don't throw as many rocks up into the wheel well as the Duratracs, and look a whole lot tougher.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #906
I had a pretty fun day of wheeling, at the Badlands Off Road Park, on Saturday. I hated the drive there, and back. Over 400 miles of driving, for just 15 off road miles. We were at the park for 6 hours. We were gone from home for 15 hours.

Pics and vids from the trip.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #907
I've been watching a lot of Moab and Ouray vids, some mine, some from others, but one thing is certain, I want to go back, to both. I also still want to do the Rubicon Trail. Doing the Rubicon is at the top of my Jeep bucket list. I really need to retire and move someplace that has wheeling trails as well as good Harley riding roads. That would be the best of both worlds.

·
3,492 Posts
I've been watching a lot of Moab and Ouray vids, some mine, some from others, but one thing is certain, I want to go back, to both. I also still want to do the Rubicon Trail. Doing the Rubicon is at the top of my Jeep bucket list. I really need to retire and move someplace that has wheeling trails as well as good Harley riding roads. That would be the best of both worlds.
I need to do the Rubicon too. I think there are fires near by right now however. We have friensd that live in the area. If you get to planning a trip, please message me, I'd like to tag with if possible.

901 - 908 of 908 Posts