Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a Trail Cover from Jeepcovers.com
I'm very pleased with it, it hasn't been tested in rain too much but the little it has been through it hasn't leaked. The thing that set it off from the others to me is the fact that it covers the doors since if i'm topless i'm usually doorless.

Here's A Pic:

Let me know if you have any questions about it.

·
Registered
653 Posts
nice keep use up dated on how it holds up

·
Registered
539 Posts
I have a simalar cover from Bestop that came with my Rubi. It fits a little tight (Think its for an 02) but I love it. Since takes about 1 minute to put on and keeps rain and debri out of my Jeep with the top off.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I haven't seen that cover, with the door panels. I've got one like DaveFL. It is a great item especially with this Florida weather, rainy one minute then sunny and hot the next.

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts
i have the Bestop also...paid 90 i think
like James`s better more coverage on the doors.
:wink:

·
Registered
133 Posts
How large is the top when it is off and rolled up? I am wondering how thin the material is compared to a soft top?

·
Premium Member
1,931 Posts
I HAVE THE Same as davefl, i got mine off ebay for 50 dollars shipped to me.. they keep the water out nicely.. i like mine for when i leave the top off over night and the dew sets in and keeps the inside of the windshield nice and dry and also the seats.. i use to hate the dew that would be on top of the rollbar and come flying on you as if fell off and hit the back of your neck.. lol.. i havent seen one like james', but i am happy w/ mine.. but since i usually have the doors off as well, that would be nicer.. the straps that are suppose to hold it down are not quite long enough for both sides.. mine is besttop.. but it is heavy enough to not get blown off..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts