Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My two younger sons and I attended the Hole in the Rock Jamboree in May, 2003. We took delivery of the new Rubicon on Tuesday and were on our way on Thursday after installing a pair of Durango 4x4 bumpers.

In some pics you may detect a glare from my white knuckles in the back seat while I let my young men drive! We had a great time. Would recommend this trip to any who enjoy a 4x4 challenge.

Selected pics:

Entering a draw...

Long, steep grade on slickrock (great traction)

Descending the 'Chute.'

View of Hole in the Rock from the end of the trail.

We left our camp in Cottonwood Wash at 6:00 am and returned at 9:30 pm (44 miles, round-trip). We were running hard all that time.

There are more pix at imagestation.com, but I don't know how to tell you to get access to them.

Dan

PS: Many thanks to PBR Stitch for assistance with posting pix.

DL

·
Registered
384 Posts
Cool Pics, look like fun, I am trying to get out there this year yet....Jerry

·
Premium Member
3,745 Posts
RubiDan gets Father of the Year. Letting his sons drive his brand new Rubi in Moab. And without him in the front seat even. What a dad. :D

Jerry

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RubiDan it's great to see you introducing your son to his future ride. :D So has he asked you for it yet? :lol: Seriously I think teaching the younger generation to wheel responsibly is the best thing we can do. They will learn the right way, and not from their friends the wrong way.

Ron

1 - 5 of 5 Posts