Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
15,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was walking downtown and I saw that there was a “Muslim Book Store.” I was wondering what exactly was in a Muslim book store, so I went in.....

As I was wandering around taking a look, the clerk gave me the stink eye but asked if he could help me.

I imagine I didn’t look like his normal clientele, so I asked....

"Do you have a copy of Donald Trump’s book on his U.S. immigration policy regarding Muslims and illegal aliens?”

The clerk said,

"Kiss my ass, get out, and stay out!! "

I said....

"Yes, that’s the one.

Do you have it in paperback?”

>:)

·
Premium Member
4,042 Posts
I'm taking it personal!

Right now until we close on our five acre sanctuary, we're living in this extended stay POS right in the middle of apartment central in north Spokane WA.
I walk my dog past an apartment complex that seems to have been a dumping ground for muslim refugees.
One vehicle has an Iraqi flag hanging from the rearview mirror and on the bumper is a sticker that says "don't touch this car" with a stick figure beheading another sick figure with a saber! How f'd up is that!? As an Iraqi war vet I hate looking at that ****!
I will take a picture when I feel safe to do so.

·
Premium Member
4,042 Posts
I'm taking it personal!

Right now until we close on our five acre sanctuary, we're living in this extended stay POS right in the middle of apartment central in north Spokane WA.
I walk my dog past an apartment complex that seems to have been a dumping ground for muslim refugees.
One vehicle has an Iraqi flag hanging from the rearview mirror and on the bumper is a sticker that says "don't touch this car" with a stick figure beheading another sick figure with a saber! How f'd up is that!? As an Iraqi war vet I hate looking at that ****!
I will take a picture when I feel safe to do so.
So here ya go.... sometimes the vehicle is gone and sometimes my wife doesn't have her phone.... but today wife took a pic while I watched the apartments.

Attachments

·
Sarcastic Moderator
13,994 Posts
It looks more like "blow me or I spank you with my paddle"...

Reactions: BLACK RUBI

·
Registered
173 Posts
This man who lived a decent life dies and is surprised he went to hell instead of heaven. The devil tells him not to worry that hell isn't as bad as we have been told. The Devil asks the man if he drinks and the man answers "Sure I like having a drink". The Devil informs him that's all they do on Mondays is drink, drink, drink. The devil asks the man if he smokes and the man answers yes. Again the devil tells him thats all they do on Tuesdays is smoke all day long. Then the devil asks the man if he's a homosexual and the man answers "No way, I'm not a homosexual". The devils answers "You're not going to like Wednesdays!"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts