Rubicon Owners Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Sarcastic Moderator
13,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Actually did not want a man door. I will have shelves along the right wall and a work bench along the left. Door would have reduced it. Property ends 10 feet to the right of the house, so do not go out that way. Think I have been to that side of the house 5 times in the almost year I have been here. Will have 2 doors on the back wall. One is where the window is, it leads into a hallway in the house. The other will be to the old garage, the garage door will be framed in.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Looking good!
A big ole shop like that would be great! Plenty of room for my different hobbies. I am out of room in my shop, my extraction reactor needs a garage sized area, but it's crowded into an 8-9' x 10-11' area and it's a bit crowded.
I'll likely build a seperate building for the reactor one day, or maybe not. lol
Anyway, it's 0340, so it's time to ride.
Again, looking good!

·
Sarcastic Moderator
13,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
It really is a 4 car in size, 900sq ft inside. 35x26

·
Administrator
15,107 Posts
Actually did not want a man door. I will have shelves along the right wall and a work bench along the left. Door would have reduced it. Property ends 10 feet to the right of the house, so do not go out that way. Think I have been to that side of the house 5 times in the almost year I have been here. Will have 2 doors on the back wall. One is where the window is, it leads into a hallway in the house. The other will be to the old garage, the garage door will be framed in.
Mike...i have a "man door " on the side - i built this home 20 years ago and used that door maybe 2 times...it's useless
I open the big doors to take stuff out to the side gates if needed.
really like the way the roof is tied in...looks awesome
looking forward to seeing the lift in with all the Rubi's tucked in.

·
Sarcastic Moderator
13,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Looking good. Outside mostly done. AC goes in tomorrow, electrical finished. Sheetrock and insulation next week.

·
Sarcastic Moderator
13,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Loved how it looks like an original part of the house.

Attachments

·
Sarcastic Moderator
13,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Thanks, one of the things I wanted. The contractor is awesome.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts