Rubicon Owners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be getting me another jeep its a yj but its better than not having one at all. My brother in law is going into the army so I am buying his jeep he put a 6.5" lift and 33's and alot of chrome :roll: so its all coming off and a set of 35's or 36's will be put on. I also have moved back to the monroe/charlotte area..actually burnsville in anson county for now but I will be working at the adavnced auto in monroe so uwharrie here I come.
 

·
Sarcastic Moderator
Joined
·
14,501 Posts
great news, unfortunately I moved out of NC so can not wheel with you.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
15,230 Posts
Congratts on getting a Jeep...
hey there`s nothing wrong in a YJ <-----i used to own one
:D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,928 Posts
Elwarpo said:
great news, unfortunately I moved out of NC so can not wheel with you.
profile says....... Location: Stoney Creek, NC

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

mudaddy said:
I will be getting me another jeep its a yj ...
When people tall ya it has "square headlights" tell them "NO, they are RECTANGLE!!"
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,067 Posts
desertfox1 said:
mudaddy said:
I will be getting me another jeep its a yj ...
When people tall ya it has "square headlights" tell them "NO, they are RECTANGLE!!"
Put a CJ hood and grill on it... then you'll look retro... then get some coil springs on there and you'll be a YJ with some Rubicon CJ.

Welcome back to Jeeping!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
kidmugg said:
desertfox1 said:
mudaddy said:
I will be getting me another jeep its a yj ...
When people tall ya it has "square headlights" tell them "NO, they are RECTANGLE!!"
Put a CJ hood and grill on it... then you'll look retro... then get some coil springs on there and you'll be a YJ with some Rubicon CJ.

Welcome back to Jeeping!
Thanks you not a bad idea.... :lildevil:
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top