Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought it may be time to post. My name is Adam and I live in Nova Scotia with my gf Natalie. We got our Rubicon back in November after our Cherokee was stolen. The fun hasn't stopped. This is our fifth Jeep after two YJ's and two Cherokees we decided it was time to up-grade, and are so glad we did. Just nice to see a well run board , good members, and dedicated to Rubicons.

Adam

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
canadianrubi said:
Just thought it may be time to post. My name is Adam and I live in Nova Scotia with my gf Natalie. We got our Rubicon back in November after our Cherokee was stolen. The fun hasn't stopped. This is our fifth Jeep after two YJ's and two Cherokees we decided it was time to up-grade, and are so glad we did. Just nice to see a well run board , good members, and dedicated to Rubicons.

Adam
Welcome Adam........I like the Upgrade Comment... :wink:

·
Premium Member
3,745 Posts
Welcome Adam. You'll find this group to be very helpful.

And we have a LOT of Canadian Rubi owners.... :D

Jerry

·
Registered
478 Posts
JerryC said:
Welcome Adam. You'll find this group to be very helpful.

And we have a LOT of Canadian Rubi owners.... :D

Jerry
Smart people know a good thing when they see it, besides its Canada and my dogsled broke down and I needed to get back to my igloo!!

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all for the warm welcome. :beercheers:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome Adam glad you found us!!! Now send pics..... of the jeep or even your gf ;) if she is in the Jeep!!

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Len us Dorks gotta stick together! :twisted:

·
Registered
34 Posts
It's good to have a fellow dork on a board of dorks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts