Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not too many of us out here.............seems to be Khaki and Inca taking the favorite color of the year.

Let's see them Intense Blues

·
Registered
454 Posts
Don't be forgettin' silver. The dealer I talk to said that Silver is the most popular colour hands down.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Griz said:
Here's my Rubi, this is a new picture, March 2004.

Griz............not too many of US out there I guess. Usually the thought is that they only bring a color back if it was real popular and added to sales. IB must not have been a popular color. :turn-l:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ve seen 3 other not including mine here in colo i thought it was a popular color?

·
Premium Member
1,252 Posts
Jason,

I think the Intense Blue is a popular color, but I think that the new Kahki color was ordered by a lot of dealerships because it was new, like the Inca Gold. When guys go to order a Rubi and see there is one on the lot they buy it and get their Rubi that day.

I've always liked the Intense Blue, but felt like there were a lot of them out there, but now I don't see many.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I dig that blue! If it were available I would have chosen it. I try to make myself feel better by telling myself that scratches won't show up as well on silver..

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hard to believe that there are only a few of us out there with Intense Blue...........

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts
Military Jeeper said:
Hard to believe that there are only a few of us out there with Intense Blue...........
i read this am a rummor the Intense Blue is no longer offerd....
:roll:

·
Registered
478 Posts
I'm blue and proud of it. I've also seen one other blue Rubicon in the area.
I special ordered my Rubicon in October last year and in was an early christmas present when it came in on Dec 15 2002.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I'll bite.

One more to the list.

·
Registered
536 Posts
If it makes you guys feel better, I am still waiting to see the intense blue color in Germany. I havent seen any jp's in that color........

·
Registered
65 Posts
Intense Blue here in Oxford, MI

My '03 Rubi is the only other blue Rubi I have seen in my area. I have seen a couple Sports but no other Rubicons.

I used to have an Intense Blue '99 Sport that they "discontinued" the color on the TJ for a while. When they came out with it in '03, I just had to have one...

·
Registered
35 Posts
here's mine before and after I got my half doors painted to match...traded my full doors for the half doors...the doors look like a different shade of intense blue only because they were out of the paintshop about 30mins and the rest of the jeep was filthy...when it's clean it matches perfectly

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287436753

·
Premium Member
4,159 Posts
Mine is currently on the inside Back Cover of Jeep Magazine: Vol 3, Issue 1 (Spring 04)

·
Sarcastic Moderator
14,064 Posts
tried to order one in Intense Blue, but sadly it is not available anymore, so i had to go with Patriot Blue, which is ok but not like the Intense.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts