Rubicon Owners Forum banner

If money was no object what would be the best belly up skid for the Rubi's?

• Skid Row

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Medic's

• Nth Degree

• TriCounty Gear

• Other please list other when chosen please.

• Total voters
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok now that I have your attention folks. Please help me out here. Thanks for the help I know everyone has some kind of helpful input.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I have absolutly no idea, this is the first place I've ever heard of people talking about raising your t.case skid. It sounds like the thing to do, but I need a winch first. My 35's will get me in and now I need something to get me out.

·
Premium Member
3,745 Posts
elff said:
Rubicon Express

because it comes with a Long Arm Kit
What elff said.

Jerry

G

·
0 Posts
I agree with Elff and JerryC. Now if nth Degree came out with a tummy tuck longarm skid. Oh heaven. I'll probably do a long arm skid so that I can keep my options open.

Ron

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts
PBR Stitch said:
I agree with Elff and JerryC. Now if nth Degree came out with a tummy tuck longarm skid. Oh heaven. I'll probably do a long arm skid so that I can keep my options open.

Ron
stay tuned..... J.Frens / nth degree mobility
mentioned to me he WILL have a long arm skid out soon for both
the auto and 5spd

cost not known yet.
:wink:

·
Registered
189 Posts
I voted for the Medic skid since I already own it. :D

I am very pleased with it, but I can also see why you guys chose the RE skid. The reason I bought Medic's was because I do not plan on going LA anytime soon.

·
Registered
478 Posts
:shock: Wow!! That Rubicon Express skid looks awesome!! That is now on my list. After a winch I want one :!:

·
Premium Member
4,159 Posts
I do like the 3 piece design of the Re skid
It allows you to drop the T-case without touching the suspension

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I ordered a nth Degree tummy tucker skid last week but I just decided to go with the RE long arm so RE skid is what I will have to use and wait and see if the nth Degree long arm skid will be an improvement over the RE skid I had not heard about Medic's Skid until just a few days ago but I like it it's less money than the nth Degree.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts