Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else picked up Harbor Freight's newest, premium line of tools named Icon? I bought a long-handled 3/8 ratchet last weekend and put it to use yesterday for the first time. Its got a 90 tooth mechanism and seems just a smooth as my Snapon ratchet. Price was very reasonable at $50, but the harbor freight coupons do not work on this line of tools.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Has anyone else picked up Harbor Freight's newest, premium line of tools named Icon? I bought a long-handled 3/8 ratchet last weekend and put it to use yesterday for the first time. Its got a 90 tooth mechanism and seems just a smooth as my Snapon ratchet. Price was very reasonable at $50, but the harbor freight coupons do not work on this line of tools.
Interesting, did some research after seeing your post.

Check out this review:
https://youtu.be/ck_O5U1Tyz8

·
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is the icon next to a snapon. The Icon is a 3/8 inch drive and the snapon is a 1/2 inch

Attachments

·
Premium Member
958 Posts

·
Administrator
10,476 Posts
In Harper!!!!!???
No, Kerrville, about 20 miles away. About a block south is a Hobby Lobby under construction and there's another chicken fast food under construction (like we needed another one of those :serious:.) The area is growing and unemployment is so low service industries (motels, food, etc.) are having a difficult time finding employees.)

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
No, Kerrville, about 20 miles away. About a block south is a Hobby Lobby under construction and there's another chicken fast food under construction (like we needed another one of those :serious:.) The area is growing and unemployment is so low service industries (motels, food, etc.) are having a difficult time finding employees.)

Great to see the region prospering.

·
Premium Member
1,201 Posts
Following. I'd be curious how the Icon holds up when you throw a badass breaker bar on it and overload the living sh!t out of it. Not that I use my tools like that....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts