Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man I am so glad to be in this thing finally. I ordered it about 5 weeks ago and I was so happy to hand over the keys to my WRX for the new Rubi. I feel like I am in my old 03 Sport again only with a new button on the dash to play with :D I will post pictures as soon as I can come up with a digital camera. I am sure I will have a few questions for you all about it, but it's late and I am off to bed.

Cheers,

Eric

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot to mention with only 37 miles on it I already dug the shovel into a ditch in a friends front yard, now it has it's first scratches on it :D

·
Registered
147 Posts
A scratch????????? I would say it's a blemish from the factory when they test drove it to make sure everything works.... J\K Enjoy it

Mo

·
Registered
556 Posts
Congrats!!! Enjoy it and we are always here to answer questions. rubiconownersforum.com people are the greatest!!!

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Congrats...... :D

·
Registered
185 Posts
:new-bday:

What are your plans? Let the Mods begin?

G

·
0 Posts
Congrats....

Give us the skinny, price, dealer experience, ect..ect....

And of course plans for any aftermarket products you may be considering.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Congrats you will love it! It all starts with the first scratch at least you got it outta the way early.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I bought it for $250 under dealer invoice 8) and my dealership expierence was EXCELENT my family has bought over 10 Jeeps from them. I ordered it a silver soft-top w/ hard doors and deep tint, compass rearview, ac, and cruise. I already love it so much compared to my sport. I have a RE SF 4.5" w/ OME's and 33's on some beadlocks that I am waiting to install after a few thousand miles. I plan to add armor as needed throught out the build-up. I already have a lot of stuff off my 03 that I am installing in the Rubi this weekend. I have some JKS quickers, B&M short throw shifter, and a quality stereo system just a to name a few. Thanks for the great replies and I should have some pics in a couple of days. I don't own a digicam so it may take a while :( I think a camera is going on the list of mods too.

Thanks again,
Eric

G

·
0 Posts
glad to hear about your 04....i picked mine up 5 days ago.......my wife had to stand naked in front of the rubi to get me out of it the first day.........(btw.....that was a very very good day) LMao.......just be careful with the lockers they seem to take longer to engage than the 03's did....at least mine does anyway.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Just a note on the lockers, mine took a while at first and as they got broken in they engaged faster.

Good luck with the new Rubi. :p

Just mu .02

Roger

1 - 15 of 15 Posts