Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:multi: i want my rubicon!!!!!
I have a brand new 2004 solar yellow rubicon on order and the wait is killing me! I sold my 4-runner faster than I thought I would so now I have to ride my bike in the rain for a month. This is my first Jeep but I have always wanted one since I could drive. This is a fantastic forum. The info has already saved me about $300can now that I can build my own k&n intake. I also am planning a BB with sway bar disconnects a chip and the fog lamp rely jam. If there are any other reccomendations anyone can offer, it would be much appreciated.
Thanks all!

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts
easy Rubi Nubi.....
takes time to get one of the JP worst 10 Jeeps ever!
:wink:

oh by the way....i waited 6months my other JP sold in 10mins.
i had to car pool and ride my Harley in 100+degs...
:D

·
Registered
340 Posts
Where are you from?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Worst jeep ever?

I hope that comment is to ward off the masses from all buying Rubicons. I live in Vancouver B.C. Canada.

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts
Re: Worst jeep ever?

RubiNubi said:
I hope that comment is to ward off the masses from all buying Rubicons. I live in Vancouver B.C. Canada.
yes.....im messing with you.
luv my rubi. best JP ive ever owned
this is my 3rd.
mac

·
Registered
467 Posts
sucks you have to wait. i have seen two in denver in solar yellow (for denver people, one was at phil long on wadsworth, the other john elway on broadway). i havent seen any other 2004 color yet though.

·
Premium Member
4,159 Posts
I rode with a guy who had a stock solar yellow one this past saturday.

He took off real fast at the end of the day so I didnt get a chance to write down our forum address for him. I hope he remembers it and comes aboard. He was a nice guy and drove through some difficult stuff with that shovel like it was nothing. He had to have had a huge smile on his face after Chicken Run.

:)

G

·
0 Posts
Ahhh group therapy...... Breath in Slowly, Hold.... Now let it out slowly Now repeat after me "Must hold out..., Must hold out...." :lol:

Ron

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Welcome to the forum......You are now in for the longest month of your life... :wink:

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait...

·
Premium Member
3,913 Posts
RubiNubi said:
:multi: i want my rubicon!!!!!
I have a brand new 2004 solar yellow rubicon on order and the wait is killing me!
Get the order # from the dealer
You can call DC at 1-800-992-1997 and give them the order # and they can tell you when it is scheduled to be built, and ETD as well. I was told 6-8 weeks when I ordered mine on 8/7/03 ... My Rubi was "born" on 8/26 and delivered to me on the 29th! Blew me away!

Then my Favorite part.........
The sticker says "This vehicle was built especially for (insert your name here)"
You don't get that when buying it off a lot! :lol:
Then you too can take a poser shot like this in your driveway the minute you arrive home.....

OK I'm a tease! LOL

G

·
0 Posts
I have felt your pain! I ordered mine in April and received it at the end of May. It was hard to wait, but worth it! I posted an article about how to track manufacture and delivery under "Jeep Yellow Pages/Tracking Your Jeep Order" that you may find useful.

Dan

·
Registered
628 Posts
I also feel your pain I ordered a light khaki but took the black when it came in because I couldn't wait any longer! Congrats on your new Rubi and welcome to the board! :D

Adam

·
Registered
536 Posts
I bought mine in July, and I dont recieve it until sometime in November!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The wait blows. Granted mine is traveling alot further then yours is but I'm still waiting. I've never even seen a Rubicon in person, just what you guys show me on the net.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts