Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a wilderness trail (garvin) trail rack...the tailgate mounted version. I have a Jeeperman bumper (I think I turned Eddie on this site) and currently my 33 xterrains sit perfectlt supported by the bumper when hanging on the stock tire carrier. When I go the wilderness rack it was designed for a hardtop model and had an offset ment to clear the hatch glass. Since I am selling my hardtop & will run the softtop, and want to keep the tire postion the same I called Bob at WT and asked for help. He said send back the standard tailgate mount assembly and he will weld a custom one for me NC (I am paying shipping). He said if the rack after mounting does not fit or needs to to tweaked ,call, they will make me some spacers. Holy carp is that customer service or what. I highly reccomend them.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Yeah, there are some great 3rd party parts people in the Jeep world.

My list of great customer service w/ high recommendations (alphabetical):

Kilby enterprises: Brad Kilby
Off Road Only (AiRock): Steve Stalboerger
Raingler/ Jeeperman: Eddie Cline

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts
good to hear they will fix the trail rack for your needs.

:beercheers:
these guys are great!

Jeeperman: Eddie Cline
Tom Woods DS :Tom W. or Jeff
R.E. lift kits : Mike
Toysbytroy : Troy

mac

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if I ever a get a digtal cam I will post pics. Right now the only pics I have were posted on CTJEEP after we did my RE3.5 lift...someone had a camera during the lift install and posted for me there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts