Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
897 Posts
Nice... and welcome aboard!

Michael
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
soon to come: Superior Supe 35 kit w/ an arb air locker, 4.88s, snorkel, all kinds of lights, 35" bfg mts, 15x8 MT Classic IIs, 1" body lift, 5.5" RE LA lift, fully replaced exaust, mastercraft rubicon front seats, all kinds of engine mods, '03 style rear mirrors, sailcloth top, and im sure there are other things but dang, i just cant remember. all to be done within the next year and a half though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,533 Posts
There's nothing wrong at all with that Jeep. I think it looks great!! I'm jealous of your playground though. Reminds a lot of land I used to play on in my black CJ when I lived in Texas. Nothing in Wisconsin like that, only a lot of muddy cornfields. boo!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,637 Posts
jeepaj185 said:
soon to come: Superior Supe 35 kit w/ an arb air locker, 4.88s, snorkel, all kinds of lights, 35" bfg mts, 15x8 MT Classic IIs, 1" body lift, 5.5" RE LA lift, fully replaced exaust, mastercraft rubicon front seats, all kinds of engine mods, '03 style rear mirrors, sailcloth top, and im sure there are other things but dang, i just cant remember. all to be done within the next year and a half though.
What's your location?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Soundguy said:
jeepaj185 said:
soon to come: Superior Supe 35 kit w/ an arb air locker, 4.88s, snorkel, all kinds of lights, 35" bfg mts, 15x8 MT Classic IIs, 1" body lift, 5.5" RE LA lift, fully replaced exaust, mastercraft rubicon front seats, all kinds of engine mods, '03 style rear mirrors, sailcloth top, and im sure there are other things but dang, i just cant remember. all to be done within the next year and a half though.
What's your location?
Tallahassee Florida
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,637 Posts
jeepaj185 said:
Soundguy said:
jeepaj185 said:
soon to come: Superior Supe 35 kit w/ an arb air locker, 4.88s, snorkel, all kinds of lights, 35" bfg mts, 15x8 MT Classic IIs, 1" body lift, 5.5" RE LA lift, fully replaced exaust, mastercraft rubicon front seats, all kinds of engine mods, '03 style rear mirrors, sailcloth top, and im sure there are other things but dang, i just cant remember. all to be done within the next year and a half though.
What's your location?
Tallahassee Florida
:bigthumb: Looks nice man.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top