Rubicon Owners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spent 4 days in Colorado last week. My wife and I rented a 2021 Rubicon and drove it all over creation. Gunnison forest was amazing, aspen leaves were turning colors and holy cow. Alpine loop was terrifying. Had the time of our lives. Now I badly want to buy a Jeep and go back to Colorado ASAP, maybe as soon as it snows. Used Jeep prices are nuts at the moment, geez.

·
Super Moderator
2004 AiRubicon
4,477 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

I know it's not close, but Chapman Autogroup in Warminster PA does crazy deals on Jeeps.
You can easily get a 2021 for less than a used one.

Tom is the owner and is very active on numerous forums.
215-410-2210
[email protected]

Chapman Ford of Horsham, 19044

He posted the following deals at the end of July
Font Parallel Number Pattern Slope

I'd suggest you send Tom and email and explore your options. It's not that far from the Philadelphia Airport
So you could fly in and drive home.

·
2,047 Posts
Welcome to ROF and the family.
Colorado is a beautiful place to do a test drive! If you do a second rental before you buy, you would love Moab, Utah. These days of waiting to buy give you a lot of opportunity to explore the information on the forum and YouTube regarding places to enjoy and mechanics.

Reactions: mac

·
Registered
2010 JK Rubicon, 6-sp, 4" Old Man Emu lift, 35's, 4.88's
14 Posts
I spent 4 days in Colorado last week. My wife and I rented a 2021 Rubicon and drove it all over creation. Gunnison forest was amazing, aspen leaves were turning colors and holy cow. Alpine loop was terrifying. Had the time of our lives. Now I badly want to buy a Jeep and go back to Colorado ASAP, maybe as soon as it snows. Used Jeep prices are nuts at the moment, geez.
I actually found then quite reasonable where I am at in Charleston, South Carolina. I got my 2010 JK Rubicon 2dr for $16,200 w/ 94k miles, and already heavily modded.

Anyway, while there are many way overpriced, there are several non-Rubi's (and an occasional Rubi) around that price point and year-make-model. Granted, I know this doesn't help you much where you are at, but I was heavy on Auto trader and there were deals to be had if I was willing to drive... Though luckily I found mine right down the road.

-Tommy
2010 JK Rubicon | 35s | 4.88s | 4" OME lift

Reactions: mac

·
Administrator
11,473 Posts
Welcome! Running around the San Juans in Colorado in our old Jeep Liberty 4x4 really got us hooked on wheeling as well.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Welcome from Glenpool!

·
Banned
1 Posts
Anyway, while there are many way overpriced, there are several non-Rubi's (and an occasional Rubi) around that price point and year-make-model. Granted, I know this doesn't help you much where you are at, but I was heavy on Auto trader and there were deals to be had if I was willing to drive... Though luckily I found mine right down the road.
-mild putters

·
Banned
1 Posts
-mild putters
hahah u are lucky with this
-custom karaoke

1 - 12 of 12 Posts