Rubicon Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, hope everyone are having a great day so far, I just bought my first Rubicon and really love it. Its a 4 doors 2021 with only 14k miles came with the soft and hard top. so far i don't even know what modifications do first so all suggestion are welcome.
Thanks again,

·
Registered
876 Posts
Welcome.
Take your time with mod's or you will end up having to re-do things.

·
Administrator
15,235 Posts
Welcome to ROF
Others suggested to wheel your Jeep stock until you find out what you need ...i agree
i used to modify Rubicons in a shop i rented space in ... it's only how much $$ you want to spend
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Automotive side marker light Vehicle

Reactions: Mouse

·
Registered
149 Posts
There is lots of stuff you can do without lift, tires, suspension or other handling components...think about whether you will just go out for a day ride on a trail or out for multiple days camping here and there...I did front and rear bumpers, winch, extra lights, on-board air, roof top tent, shelf attached to the rear door, radios, frig/freezer, battery pack, roof rack and other stuff to help carry the load when going out for more than a few days.

·
Sarcastic Moderator
14,522 Posts
Best bet is add armor to protect the expensicve to replace stuff, enjoy it stock and see what others have done to theirs. Then let the mods begin...

Reactions: johncanfield
1 - 7 of 7 Posts