Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a good upgrade headlight for my Rubicon. Anyone have any preferences? I'm looking for something bright! Thanks!

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
I did a bosch upgrade that is avaliable at Canadian tire here in Canada. It was about $60US. I don't know where you maybe able to find them in the US but here is the part # -

Bosch-Halogen H4
0 301 600 801 - 730

These lights are Awesome I had them on my 2K and a must for the Rubi..

If you want I can set up a group buy here in Canada and ship them to who ever would like a set.

I will see if I can get some comparison pics.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Appreciate it. Let me see if I can find a dealer here in th US first. If not, I'm sure I can get one or two other people interested in a group buy.

What are the specs on that Halogen? Is it a big difference between the Bosch and the stock units?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Let us know if you find a dealer in the US. I'd like to get a little more life too.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can't seem to find anything on Bosch lights in the US. grrrrr

·
Registered
1,530 Posts

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
There is a HUGE difference. These are the best aftermarket ligth assembly's that I could find.

I can light up the road about 3/4 mile with no problems. Very bright and crisp lights.

5 star recomendation..

I will get a buddy with a stock set up this weekend and take some comparison pix.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the information! The comparison pics would be cool too. Sounds like these are the lights to get. I've also heard of Hella Yellow Star, however I can't find much info on those either.

Again, I appreciate the info!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've sent emails to 4 of the companies listed as Bosch Authorized Dealers. I'll post the prices they quote me.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
FYI: H4 lamps here in Canada are prices at $103 CDN that is $69 US.

So if a group buy from canada is going to happen I will have to figure in shipping which will be a small amount as I will ship from upperstate NY.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No news or info on the headlights yet? I am very interested.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you do a group buy...count me in...those stock things are just to damn dim...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not one of the authorized dealers has contacted me. I may try to call a few later this week...so much for trying to make a sell.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
When ever you guys find out if a group buy from Canada is the way you want to go I will start a sign up post so that we don't get a bunch of names that can easily be missed.

Let me know.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts