Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i upgraded my tires on my 2009 rubicon to size 31570/17 and after a week. this problem came out every time i gas it the traction control keeps activating even below 30 kilometers and the abs seem to also go on when i brake littly cold this be my speed sensor on the computer when i diagnosed it says

implausible right wheel distance received and
right rear tone wheel performance
also trac / esp electronic stability program off switch stuck

any help would be very appreciated

·
Registered
962 Posts
i upgraded my tires on my 2009 rubicon to size 31570/17 and after a week. this problem came out every time i gas it the traction control keeps activating even below 30 kilometers and the abs seem to also go on when i brake littly cold this be my speed sensor on the computer when i diagnosed it says

implausible right wheel distance received and
right rear tone wheel performance
also trac / esp electronic stability program off switch stuck

any help would be very appreciated
Hello and welcome Jesus,

This may be what you need not sure though but my AEV Jeep has it installed. I cut and past the advertisement.

AEV’s ProCal Module for the 2007-18 JK Wrangler is a hand-held powerhouse! This essential tool provides JK owners an easy, low-cost way to make a variety of useful changes not offered by the dealer or any other re-programmer. Topping the list is the ability to correct the speedometer and gear ratio when larger tires are installed. When the speedometer is left uncorrected, there is a major degradation in the performance of the stability control (ESP), transmission shifting, and engine performance.
https://www.aev-conversions.com/product/procal-module/

https://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/aev-procal-module-for-larger-tires-speedo-calibration-238883.html

Keep us informed about your fix and post a pick of your Jeep.

Bob

·
Administrator
10,765 Posts
Hi and welcome Jesus! One of the advantages of the TJ/LJ is the lack of all of ABS, traction control, etc., etc. I know very little about the JK and JL models but I think Bob is on to a good idea since this started after you went to a taller tire.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Hello Jesus.
You have all four tires the same size right?? I know stupid question but?
A taller tire wont make the abs come on, if you are having faults I would clear then and see what comes back.
I suspect your right rear wheel sensor has a problem, look under the Jeep did the new oversize tires rub through the wiring?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts