Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems to be hard to find the blue rubi here in alabama,lots of black and silver. Dealer let us take home a red one today saying they could get us a blue one monday but I can't find any in north AL. Hope he comes thru

·
Jeepless in PA
12,587 Posts
They let you take one, with no intention to buy, as a hold over? Have not heard of that before.

·
Premium Member
2,449 Posts
gregert12 said:
They let you take one, with no intention to buy, as a hold over? Have not heard of that before.
It is a sales tactic. Since the product is the customer's hands, they are hoping that the customer will start to become attached to it.

·
Premium Member
8,333 Posts
That's a common tactic around here too but they won't let just anyone do it. If you've filled out an app and credit is good more then likely you'll drive..

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
take it to the trail and try it out!!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea, we traded in our Cherokee with the intent to buy a new 4-door rubi with a hardtop. The dealer in Fayetteville, TN. only had a red soft top on the lot and said one of his sister dealerships had a blue one and that it would be delivered this week, I hope. Just seems the blue is hard to come by, while silver and black are everywhere. I already have a black 05 unlimited rubi.

·
Sarcastic Moderator
14,105 Posts
Blue is always one of the least popular colors. I had to special order my 04 (they had a black and red one) and when I tried to buy an 06 I had to settle with black. The most popular colors are black, solver, Khacki, Red. in my neighborhood, there are 5 black wranglers (my LJ Rubi, another LJ rubi, one JK sport, One TJ sport and a JK Rubi) and one blue jeep (mine).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts