Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey david is there some way we could get a group buy going on on some rcvs and or gears sets lol give us the low down on if possible and what we would have to do thanx

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Re: rcv discount or group buy

Sure I have a ton of them in stock Ready to ship . Is there enough interest if the price is right?

We have Gears and RCV's IN stock

David

·
Registered
167 Posts

I'm looking at gears and rcvs....

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Thats 3 of us come on guys lets get a good deal goin on here I have cash in hand im ready dave let us know what we need bro

·
Jeepless in PA
12,587 Posts
I edited the thread title to help drum up some more business.

Best of luck fellas!

btw, how much off?

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
Possibly interested, most depends on the "deal". Current prices for most vendors for that set up makes me want to just put it towards building a 60.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
From my understanding, retail RCV is roughly $1000 for the fronts while alloyusa is $600. Are people breaking the AlloyUSAs so much that the RCV becomes worth it?

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
seapahn said:
..............Are people breaking the AlloyUSAs so much that the RCV becomes worth it?
Don't take me wrong here. I have followed your exploits for many yrs and loved reading about your experiences in forums, like the now defunct ZR2.com. My thought process (which is usually wrong....lol) is to add up the price of AlloyUSAs and something like the CTMs and compare that to the RCVs.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
f9k9 said:
seapahn said:
..............Are people breaking the AlloyUSAs so much that the RCV becomes worth it?
Don't take me wrong here. I have followed your exploits for many yrs and loved reading about your experiences in forums, like the now defunct ZR2.com. My thought process (which is usually wrong....lol) is to add up the price of AlloyUSAs and something like the CTMs and compare that to the RCVs.
no no no worries ... I am still on stock shafts and have upgrade in mind so this is a question I have been asking myself a lot in the last year (RCV or AlloyUSA). The reason I am worried now is that last year I regeared to 4.88's and just have a feeling the added torque is borderline for the front stock shafts.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thats six that r interested pm what you think we can carry it out longer if you wanted and see how many ppl we can get

1 - 20 of 64 Posts