Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took some pics with the Digital Camera. It's still mostly stock but it looks so DAMN GOOD!

Isn't that sticker sweet, everyone here needs one!

Check out my sister's boyfriend's JEEP

·
Premium Member
4,159 Posts
I would like to interject a completely objective opinion on that sticker

IT LOOKS GREAT

·
Premium Member
3,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah Justin, just got the sticker in today so I had to wash the jeep and stick it on. Then took some posers.

Hey the 4 Runner has 4WD too and is badass off-road (for a stock 4 Runner). These things come with push button lockers on the rear axle, very cool feature....right.

·
Premium Member
2,160 Posts
Elff I can't thank you enough for letting me use your jeep. That shot captured exactly what I envisioned a rubicon in our logo doing. To bad I had to delete you and the bird :)

Justin

·
Premium Member
3,745 Posts
elff said:
O Dont worry me and the Bird resurface constantly
:)
elff - The Birdman of Paragon... :D

Jerry

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts
JerryC said:
elff said:
O Dont worry me and the Bird resurface constantly
elff - The Birdman of Paragon... :D

Jerry
:atabove: :atabove: :atabove: :atabove:

·
Registered
561 Posts
I'd hate to see how that Sahara drives. i ad that lift on my TJ and its scary! Esepecially once you add spacers on top of it!

Looks to pertty to be dong anything other than taking your sister to the mall;)

BTW nice rubi:D

·
Premium Member
3,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ha Ha, he does not wheel it much at all he has a D30/44 combo. He does take it muddin some but really is into sports cars. I will get him to Tellico in the next few months to see how it holds up.

Oh it drives OK, he just can't go much over 70 on the I-State. Probably why he's about to lower it some and run 37" Claws

·
Premium Member
3,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh and you think the outside is pretty you should see it up close. It's only a year old and he has body damage and LOTS of deep scratches, just hard to tell by the pic. The inside is currently covered in mud.

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts
modified mac...pic with logo :roll:

·
Premium Member
2,160 Posts
LOL awesome mac. :) And... I just realized... thatelffs bird IS in the pic!!! :) Look at the original and look at the sticker... that is his arm just outside the mirror flying the bird! LOL lukily you can hardly tell. :)

Justin

·
Premium Member
4,159 Posts
I told you it was still there

I think it is hilarious, luckily I am wearing my mechanix gloves and have the black soft top right behind it.

So now Mac's Son is telling him to buy 35s and I am on his head flipping us all off

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts
Little Mac....speaks!

:wink:

·
Premium Member
3,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Is that really macs kid or are ya just kiddin? It's a cool pic no matter, it simply cracks me up!

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts

:beercheers:

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts
bbusch said:
Is that really macs kid or are ya just kiddin? It's a cool pic no matter, it simply cracks me up!
thanks the pic is one of my net favs i borrowed long time ago.....
my kids are teens
:wink:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts