Rubicon Owners Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
If my state tax would have been $40.00 that means I would have made about $400.00. My jeep uses more than that in gas each year :laugh2:
All my income is retirement income....., SS, IRA, etc. I am able to manipulate the amount and source of my income to limit tax exposure. That's why it's not much.....

I am also aware of the tax situation in CA through friends. I wish it was different for those of you who live there, but itt appears to be getting worse. I hope you are able to "escape" at some point in the future.

·
Registered
192 Posts
All my income is retirement income....., SS, IRA, etc. I am able to manipulate the amount and source of my income to limit tax exposure. That's why it's not much.....

I am also aware of the tax situation in CA through friends. I wish it was different for those of you who live there, but itt appears to be getting worse. I hope you are able to "escape" at some point in the future.
Yes we have income tax but I also know other states have much higher property tax so not sure if its a wash. Now as far as our F'ing stupid laws that's a different story

21 - 31 of 31 Posts