Rubicon Owners Forum banner

21 - 40 of 282 Posts

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
It sounds like you and mom aren't getting much sleep. The pups are growing like weeds, are they all doing okay?

Xena gets plenty of sleep. She sleeps most of the day then wants to keep me awake at night.
I have been tired because of her waking me up and then me still riding my bike.
Yep, all the pups are good. I think they are starting to hear. Some seem to be responding to my voice. There eyes should start opening in about 4 days.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Wow - that one pup is a plump little bugger. Things are going to get crazy when they start playing.

Yes, some of them are porkers. I still like the little one. He will likely turnout to be the biggest one out of the bunch.
Wolfus was the runt of the litter and was also neglected by the seller. She had worms bad, looked like spaghetti. I treated the worm problem and she grew up to be a big female @ 95 pounds. The male dogs don't even mess with her.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I want one!!!! Haha. That's so cool. Sorry to hear about the loss of 2 but looks like your pack is doing well. I agree the little one is probably gonna grow up to be the boss haha. Please keep sharing.

Yep, the pack is well, even the ones outside wanting in. LOL
Some of them are trying to walk now. I think I'll set their new pen up tomorrow so they have more room to crawl/walk around.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Ahh even the little one is getting harder to tell apart from the others. I like the one guy off to the side sleeping haha. That'd be me ?

I know what ya mean about the little boy. I put a permanent marker spot on his head so I can find him.

21 - 40 of 282 Posts